The Liebster Award is given to newbie bloggers by other bloggers as a way to support & promote each other! I am so excited that Michele over at ClassicandGray did me the great honor of nominating me! Michele is a phenomenal writer who has great style and an amazing story to tell! I promise you will enjoy her blog!
1. Post your award to your blog.
2. Answer the questions that you were given from the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate a few new bloggers you’ve discovered.
4. Create 10 new questions for the nominees.
5. Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
Answering the Questions from Michele:
1. What is your favorite type of food?
I have to say that there is nothing better than eating a slice of pizza the size of my head from my childhood pizza place. No other pizza has ever measured up! My mouth is watering right now…
2. Who is your style icon?
I have to say that while I love celebrity fashion, I honestly am most inspired by the fashion put out there by other bloggers. I love the real, down-to-earth fashion of some of my colleagues and really couldn’t choose just one!
3. Describe your fashion philosophy:
Comfortable, classy and timeless. I have always prided myself in mixing high end fashion (the few pieces that I have) with budget friendly pieces that look like they cost more than they do. I think this can give off a classy and trendy feel at the same time without having to break the bank! If my husband was answering this question, he would throw in “stilettos”…typical man.
4. What is your favorite fall trend?
Plaid scarves of course!!!
5. Best advice for a new blogger:
I feel kind of silly giving advice to new bloggers when I still consider myself to be a new blogger, but if I had to give one piece of advice, it would be to network! At first, I felt too intimidated to reach out to the bloggers who I admired, but eventually I got over that and just started reaching out to my fellow bloggers. Not only do I finally feel like I have a great group of people who I can reach out to, but I also feel like I have made a few friends along the way, which is just wonderful!
6. Coffee or tea?
Grande Caramel Pike all day…everyday!
7. Go-to stores to shop at:
BCBG (duh), Nordstrom, Lulu’s
8. What is your favorite blog for inspiration?
We are in the process of planning a large-scale renovation on our home, so Pinterest is my bestie right now (not sure if that counts as a “blog” per se, but that’s my answer!)
9. If you could get a free trip anywhere, where would you go?
I have been to a lot of places, but I would absolutely love to go to Paris one day….oh and Hawaii too if we are talking about free trips!
10. What is one thing you want your readers to know?
I love my family and friends more than anything and I could not have started and grown my blog without their love and support! Especially my amazing husband, who is my photographer, editor and the one who always tells me to keep my chin up when I’m having a bad blogger day! Love you all!
Chelsea from BlushandBubbly
Stephanie from UrbanBlonde
Rita from StyleRoundtheClock
My Questions for the Nominees:
1. Are you an online or in-store shopper?
2. Which make-up product do you never leave the house without?
3. What is your go-to fall fashion accessory?
4. What has been the hardest thing you have faced on your blogging journey?
5. What do you like to do in your spare time (other than blogging)?
6. Tell us something about yourself that people would not guess:
7. What does your ultimate weekend look like (ie. sweats and a housewives marathon, beach, shopping, etc.)?
8. Have you read any good books lately? If so, which?
9. What is your fashion obsession? Shoes, bags, sunglasses…
10. What do you love most about blogging?
Thank you again to Michele for nominating me for this fun award! I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me! As always…happy shopping!