Style

Save or Splurge – Early Spring!

Save or Splurge

Hey ladies!! Since I got such an overwhelmingly positive response for my Save or Splurge winter edition, I decided to do another one for early spring! It is still pretty cold here in NY, but I couldn’t resist putting together some spring faves! I mean, how cute are these booties and look where I found this amazing Chloe bag look-alike!

Save:

Bag (Sheinside, similar| Chambray (Old Navy| Tank Top (Topshop| Ripped Jeans (Nanette Lepore| Booties (similar)

Splurge:

Bag (Chloe| Chambray (J.Crew| Tank Top (James Perse| Ripped Jeans (Topshop| Booties (Vince Camuto)

I hope you enjoyed this post! Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy shopping!

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

Kait Elizabeth
    February 23, 2016 at 8:11 pm

Ummm you should do this at least once a week! I love it. Hugs, Kait

Kristen
      February 29, 2016 at 10:23 am

I think I am going to take you up on your suggestion! I am really loving these posts myself…and if I can find a way to save on some items, it means I can buy more clothes!! haha

xoxo, Kristen

Ruthie
    February 24, 2016 at 10:05 am

I am a huge fan of this!!!! I second Kait! I need that Chole bag. Oh em gee

Kristen
      February 29, 2016 at 10:24 am

I know, right! I do have to say that this Chloe look-alike is very tempting though!!

xoxo, Kristen

Morgan England
    February 25, 2016 at 12:37 pm

I love the idea of trying to get the whole look by saving on some, and splurging on one. Great choices!! http://www.styleonedge.net

Kristen
      February 29, 2016 at 10:27 am

Thanks girly! The reality is that most of us don’t have unlimited disposable income to splurge on every item, but if we can find deals on look-alikes, then we might just be able to save up for that coveted splurge! Thank you for stopping by!

xoxo, Kristen