It’s finally summer in NY! It was cold and rainy for the past few weeks, but starting Wednesday, it has been 85 and sunny! The warm weather came just in time for the Memorial weekend! The whole family is up at my parents house and the pool is open and ready for us! We are having some friends over for a BBQ so we decided that we needed a signature cocktail! These layered drinks are so trendy for the summer and are surprisingly easy to make!
– 1 Package of Frozen Daiquiri Mix
– 1 Package of Frozen Margarita Mix
– 1 Package of Frozen Pina Colada Mix
– 1/2 Cup Rum for Daiquiri Mix (optional)
– 1/2 Cup Tequila for Margarita Mix (optional)
– 1/2 Cup Rum for Pina Colada Mix (optional)
– Blend together Daiquiri Mix, 1/2 Cup Rum and Ice (you can leave out the alcohol to make this drink kid friendly!)
– Pour into glass as bottom layer
– Repeat for Margarita and Pina Colada Mix
Note: We added a touch of blue food coloring to the Pina Colada mix to differentiate it from the Margarita mix
– Add fruit and accessories (ie. mini-umbrellas)
Send me pics of your layered cocktails!!
I hope everyone has an amazing holiday weekend!