Typically, when I think about a winter wardrobe, I am thinking about down coats, cozy sweaters and snow boots, but every now and then I like to change things up a bit! In the North East, the winter drags on for a loooong time. Sometimes, I just want to change things up, especially when it comes to my outfit choices. Yes, my go-to winter outfits do include all the cozy things, but why not throw a fun twist into your outfit repertoire? Today, I want to share some Tip for Wearing Skirts in the Winter!
Check out my Tips for Wearing Skirts in the Winter below!
It is definitely not rocket science that making a winter skirt work will still include cozy sweaters, layers and even boots, but here are a few of my best tips:
- Find a skirt that is a thicker, heavier material, like a tweed or corduroy
- It’s all about the look – find a skirt that has wintery colors, including rich greys, browns, burgundy’s and blacks
- Size does matter! Midi or maxi skirts are ideal for winter, but if you are looking to style a mini skirt, make sure your other outfit details fit the season
- Pair your skirt with a cozy, oversized sweater to add texture and bulk
- Hide those pasty legs with over-the-knee boots or opaque tights and booties
- Finish the look with a tailored midi jacket
Sweater // Skirt // Boots // Bag // Earrings
Check out a few of my other favorite Winter Skirt looks!
See full post here
Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy shopping!