Summer is still going strong, so I thought I would share this great DIY Lemonade Recipe that was a big hit at our last BBQ. It’s really easy, doesn’t involve much work and was ultimately a crowd-pleaser!
- Two flavors of Lemonade (I used Simply Lemonade and Simply Lemonade with Raspberry)
- One bottle of Pellegrino (or any generic sparkling water product)
- Mint Leaves
- Optional: Turn this into a Hard Lemonade Bar by adding Vodka (I love Tito’s!)
Bar Accessories (optional):
- Two Karaffes (one for each flavor of Lemonade)
- Four small bowls (for the extra fruit and mint)
- Cups (I used a Mason Jar, but plastic cups work too)
- Straws (I used Decorative Straws, but regular plastic straws work too)
The first thing I did was separate out the fruit and mint and put them into separate bowls. Then I poured the Original and Raspberry Lemonade into separate Karaffes.
Once I filled the Karaffes, I added some of the fruit and mint leaves to the top of each bottle. This was really just for looks. I would suggest putting the mint and fruit into the Karaffes before filling them if you want them to float around the bottle and add flavor.
Finally, add your choice of Lemonade flavor, throw in a straw and a few extra raspberries and you are good to go! I hope you enjoyed this recipe! Email me pictures of your DIY Lemonade Bar and I will post them!
See my post here for outfit details!
Happy shopping & bbqing!